series and supervising producer/lead trainer and consultant for:
• Cape Film Commission: interim Operations and Marketing Consultant for 6 months.
• Hillside Digital: The Siyakhona project training citizen journalism and filmmaking to six unemployed youth in Khayelitsha.
• Carol Bouwer Productions: The A List, a 13 part magazine show for SABC3 during the 2010 Soccer World Cup.
• Afrosoul Productions: Two 48-minute documentaries for the It happened to me documentary strand on SABC1.
• Development phase of Commandments drama series. 5 feature films and 5 one-hour dramas. SABC partnering with NFVF and Binger.
• Unauthorised documentary series (10 X 24min) for SABC3. A series of biographies on famous South Africans, including the notorious Mbeki film. Till Death Do us Part documentary series (10 X 24min) for SABC3. A series exploring why couples stay together.
• Project 10: Stories of Freedom – a documentary series for SABC1 celebrating 10 years of freedom in South Africa
line producer and facilitator
• Short historical infotainment video’s for Transmedia for an Objects Theatre in a Science Museum in Saudi Arabia.
• Amandla Mandela, a documentary behind the scenes of the Dutch theatre musical play for NOS in The Netherlands.
• For television, A DOLLAR A DAY is a poignant six-part series of one-hour programmes about people who actively work to solve the problem of poverty.
• X4 Music Video – a local all-girls music group targeting young children. This music video was broadcast on all three SABC TV channels, e-TV and M-Net.
• Cut II – an experimental film which was displayed at art galleries in United Kingdom. The film covers six different cities, including Cape Town.
• Tall Ship Chronicles – a reality series about people from all over who sail around the world on a ship called The Picton Castle.
• Top van de Tafelberg, 13-part magazine programme about celebrities from Belgium who spent three days in Cape Town and on their final day climbed Table Mountain. This was broadcast on Belgian television.